2014年1月19日 星期日

You're a wonderful reason to celebrate



















This one was for my good friend who transfer to OSU from Seattle with me. The fun point is we did not plan to transfer together. Although we did not know each other well when we were in Seattle, and as I recalled that she doesn't like me during that time, I am glad that we had a chance to become good friends and bubble tea partner in Ohio! Art classes were the most fun time I had in OSU. Even it had lots of difficult tasks to do. I won't forget the craziest experience we had fighting during entire weekend (stay up whole night ) just need to finish one project.

Brief explain the project: It was about the instructor assign an artist for each one and we will need to do some research and find out that artist's characteristics/ style of doing art. Our mission was to make a small booklet for it by only using cutting and pasting. No drawing allow! Guess who is my artist? Joan Miro!!! I have to say that instructor know me well. LOL He is the artist, inspired by Picasso, and use red/ yellow/ blue as major colors for most of the art works with cartoon style.

So, here is the card I made for her as a birthday card and gave her a Earl Grey tea bag cuz we are tea-lovers!!! (The interesting fact is that I didn't notice the tea bag matches with the card until she told me that :P)

Hope you all have a great weekend!  

沒有留言:

張貼留言