2014年1月5日 星期日

Have Faith for 2014

























This one is made for More Cards Challenge # 103 and also for CFC #125.


For MCC #103-- The topic is picture association. I had a hard time thinking about what I should make for the topic. After I looked at some DT's work and got some inspirations, I decided to use the color of red and yellow to create my card.

這張卡片是為了這週的魔卡挑戰所做的, 是照片聯想題喔
我花了一點時間, 盯著這張照片發呆因為不知道要做什麼才好
之後看了DT們的作品, 決定用顏色來做聯想






















For CFC #125-- The topic is in one word.
The new goal for me is Faith for 2014. Not only have faith in God but also have faith in myself. There are so many uncertainties in this year because I am graduating in May. That means I am going back to Taiwan and start working in family business. BUT, what will happen after I go back? There is a great chance that my dad and I will have a conflict in the company. When there are two people with strong personal opinion work together, there is always a fight. So, in this year, my expectation is having Faith in God that he will take care of me. There is nothing I have to worry about in the future because he already have a plan for me. When I face with difficulties, I will have Faith in myself know that I have enough skills to solve the problems. Failure is neither scary nor depressed; the most important thing is learning from them.

這張同時也要參加CFC #125 題目是一個字, 說出自己對2014的期許
而我的字是: 信仰!! 除了對上帝, 也是對我自己
未來永遠都是個未知數, 新的挑戰是我今年五月終於要大學畢業了
雖然從一開始就知道將要回台灣, 接管家庭企業
但是我從來不知道我能不能夠勝任這些商業的東西
再來就是非常害怕會與我爸起衝突
當兩個自我意識很強的人在一起的時候, 永遠都少不了爭執
所以今年我期望對上帝有更多的信心, 相信祂為我安排的路
還有對我自己有信心, 不管面對什麼挑戰, 我都可以處理妥當
儘管失敗了也不沮喪, 在那當中成長學習才是最重要的

4 則留言:

  1. 加油加油 :) 祝妳2014年一切都順心!! 有挑戰 才會有突破, 有失敗 才會有成功!!
    To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 謝謝你:) 也希望你2014年事事順心! Wow I really like that phrase!!! Thanks again to share with me!

      刪除
  2. Lovely card! And faith is a great word to hold onto this year. Blessings to you after your graduation and what your future holds. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks :) Hope your wishes come true too! Happy New Year

      刪除