2014年1月14日 星期二

歡樂聖誕節 Merry Christmas改版

























If you want to let someone knows you miss him/her, it is not difficult at all. A sweet card with all your thought convert into words. I believe the receiver will know that when he/she got the card! So, my classmate who becomes a good friend of mine really loves this card. (See below) And, ask me if I can make another one for his girlfriend.

























Of course, I said yes! I made this card again, but I did a little changes like the text to "Merry Christmas" and the rope to two strings. Those two tiny bows really took me some times... Well, I was glad that he love what I did for those changes!

即使現在網路發達, 想要聊天打開網路就可以見到對方也可以說說話
但是還是覺得這些都沒有一張裡面寫滿, 滿滿的思念的卡片來得真實!
所以當我上學期交到的新朋友呢, 得知道我愛做卡片,
看上了我之前最給我的Bestie的卡片
問我能不能幫他做一張一樣的, 我馬上就答應啦:)
只希望他在中國的女朋友收到會非常感動!!!

延伸閱讀: 旅遊 #52--快樂

沒有留言:

張貼留言