2013年12月27日 星期五

Thankful card for the awesome art instructor



















Art has always be my interest. However, the realistic is cruel...It is tough to living as a artist. So, I am majoring in business, but I still don't want to give up art. I was trying to minor in art, but that did not work out well. I only took two art classes due to limited time I have.

This card is made for my art instructor in Ohio State University. I am always thankful for the teaching and the kindness. Because as the international student, there are lots of specific vocabularies, but she always being patient to me. I tried my best in this course and I got an A in the end :)

In this course, I learned a lot and be able to recognize lots of arts during the world. When I visited some attractions, those background of the arts have been recalled to my mind. The most impressive one is the Cloud Gate in Chicago! And the one we recently visit, which is Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D.C. If she did not show and explain those art pieces, I would never have the connection with them.  

  















Cloud Gate, Chicago
















Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington D.C.



Thank you, Alison Crocetta, for being a such great teacher!

沒有留言:

張貼留言